Sunday, May 6, 2012

Funny Irish Christening :)

Funny Irish Christening :) Paddy’s pregnant sister was in a terrible car accident and went into a deep coma. After being in the coma for nearly 6 months, she wakes up and sees that she is no longer pregnant... Frantically, she asks the doctor about her baby. The doctor replies, ‘Ma’am, you had twins…a boy and a girl. The babies are fine, however, they were poorly at birth and had to be christened immediately, so your brother Paddy came in and named them’. The woman thinks to herself, ‘Oh suffering Jesus, no, not me brother, he’s a clueless idiot…’ Expecting the worst, she asks the doctor, ‘Well, what’s my daughter’s name?’ ‘Denise’ says the doctor. The new mother is somewhat relieved, ‘Wow, that’s a beautiful name, I guess I was wrong about my brother’, she thought….’I really like Denise’ Then she asks, ‘What’s the boy’s name?’ The doctor replies ‘Denephew’.

No comments:

Post a Comment